Information for providers of English language courses and tests

UK Border Agency website contains information for the providers of courses and tests which many migrants must take before they can apply for permission to enter, remain in, settle in or become a citizen of the UK.

New list of approved English language tests

Launched a new list of English language tests for applications under Tiers 1, 2 and 4 of the points-based system, and for applications by spouses and partners. This new list is replacing all existing lists of English language test providers.

Read more

Photo credit: Free Digital Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment