Take the quick check to see whether you need a visitor visa to come to New Zealand. You don't need a visa to enter New Zealand:
- If you are a New Zealand or Australian citizen
- Hold a New Zealand residence class visa
- Have a current Australian permanent residence visa or a current Australian resident return visa
- If you are
- a diplomat or carry out certain roles in a consular office
- part of the military personnel
- a cruise ship passenger who meets certain time and destination requirement
- an aircraft crew member on any commercial aircraft flying between any other country and New Zealand, for 7 days beginning with the day on which the aircraft arrived in New Zealand, or
- associated with a Contracting Party to the Antarctic Treaty and other Antarctic travellers
- If you are from a visa-free country, and intending to visit for no more than your allotted time of three months (or six months if you are from the United Kingdom) - See more details
The following is a list of visa-waiver countries. If your home country is on the list, then you can enter New Zealand without a visa (where the purpose of the visit is not for medical consultation or treatment), depending on how long you want to stay. However, they are still required to provide:
- travel tickets or evidence of onward travel arrangements, and
- evidence of funds for maintenance
|Andorra Bahrain |
Hong Kong** Ireland
San Marino Slovak Republic
|Argentina Belgium |
Korea (South) Liechtenstein
Saudi Arabia Slovenia
Sweden United Arab Emirates
Canada Czech Republic
United States of America****
* Visa waiver does not apply to people travelling on alien's (non-citizen's) passports issued by these countries.
** Residents of Hong Kong travelling on Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or British National (Overseas) passports.
*** Portuguese passport holders must also have the right to live permanently in Portugal.
**** Including nationals of the USA.
***** Greek passport holders whose passports were issued on and after 1 January 2006. (Greek passports issued before 1 January 2006 are not acceptable for travel after 1 January 2007.)
****** Permananent residents of Taiwan travelling on a Taiwanese passport.
See more details
Post a Comment