Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board Vacancy 2021 Notification for 28 Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) & 86 Junior Environmental Engineer (JEE) Positions. Check RSPCB JSO Exam Pattern 2021, Age Limit, Pay Scale and other info below:
Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) & Junior Environmental Engineer (JEE) Vacancies
Details of Vacancy
Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) – 28 Posts
Junior Environmental Engineer (JEE) – 86 Posts
Candidates Should be Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 40 Years Old As on 01.01.2022.
Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) – Pay Matrix Level – 12
Junior Environmental Engineer (JEE) – Pay Matrix Level – 10
Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) –
- First-class Master’s-Degree in any branch of chemistry or Soil Science or Environmental Science or Microbiology, from a university established by law in India or a foreign qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
- working Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri scripts and knowledge of Rajsthan culture.
Junior Environmental Engineer (JEE) –
- Master degree in Environmental Engineering after bachelor’s degree either in Bio-Technology or chemical or civil or Mining or Environmental or Textile Engineering from a university established by law in India or a foreign qualification recognized as equivalent thereto
- First-class Bachelor’s Degree in any of the above branches of Engineering from a university established by law in India or a foreign qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
Note: if a class/division is not awarded, a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate shall be considered equivalent to first class/ division. if a Grade Point System is adopted the CGPA will be converted equivalent marks as per the procedure adopted by the respective University / Institution.
working Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri scripts and knowledge of Rajsthan culure.
- Unreserved Candidates, EWS Candidates, Rajasthan’s Creamy Layer BC & OBC Candidates – Rs. 1400/-
- Rajasthan’s Non-Creamy Layer BC & OBC Candidates – Rs. 1200/-
- All PwD Candidate, Rajasthan’s SC/ST Candidates & Those Candidates whose family income is less than 2.50 Lacks – Rs. 1000/-
- Mode Of Payment
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. Before filling up an On-line Application, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up an On-line Application. Candidates Can Directly Apply through the Below Link.
Steps to Apply Online for RSPCB Jr Environment Engineer Recruitment
- Visit the Official Website of RSPCB.
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Submit All the Details.
- Fill the Application Fee.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take Print Out.
Written Exam will be conducted for Govt RSPCB Scientific Officer Jobs 2021.
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- The Total Number of Questions will be 150.
- Each Question will be of 3 Mark.
- The maximum Marks for this Exam will be 450.
- The time allocated for this Exam will be of 3 hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 Mark for attempting the Wrong Answer.
Application Submission Start Date 24.12.2020
Last Date to Apply Online 23.01.2021
Post a Comment