Several young men and women have fallen in this trap only to realise it too little too late. Are you one among them? One such victim says,“Teaching is not for me, my first choice was in something else but I am doing this because there is no alternative”. There are many like this.
A self-assessment may work for you to find whether you are in such a trap. As yourself:
- Do you like your course in which you are pursuing?
- Why you choose the course? What troubles you about that?
- How do you want this situation to be?
- What’s stopping you from making that (your choice) happen?
- What do you need to do to make that happen? What needs to change? What do you need to ask of others? What do you need to change inside yourself?
- Now that you know what needs to be done, what are you going to do?