National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) requires Student Interns purely on an internship basis for two months as a part of Scientific Social Responsibility:
- Position Name: Student Intern
- No. Positions Available: Six (Temporary)
- Stipend: Rs. 5000/- per month Fixed
- Duration: Two months from date of commencement of training.
- Essential Qualification: Students should be undergraduate in engineering or postgraduate in Science.
- Desirable: Candidate having chemistry/ botany/ life sciences/ biotechnology/ biochemistry background will be preferred.
1. Development of Glycoconjugates based site directed fluorescent sensor for the detection of bacteria CRG
2. Genomics-guided exploration of polyketide synthases for sustainable production of long chain omega-3 fatty acid via metabolic engineering
3. Metabolic engineering of triacylglycerol (TAG) biosynthetic pathway to enhance the nutritional quality of forage sorghum and rumen protection of dietary lipids
4. Genomic approaches to reduce β-ODABP levels in Lathyras spp
5. Development of bionanoplatform-based ultrasensitive sensor for the detection of food contaminants with enhanced portability and regenerability.
6. Development of microalgae based feed supplement for enhanced bioavailability of essential micronutrients for monogastric animals
All interested eligible students should send completely filled application form along with synopsis sheet (excel) available on institute website through email till 28th September,2020 on email id. firstname.lastname@example.org
Application and Selection process
1. Kindly note that the information mentioned in the application form and synopsis sheet (excel) is accurate. Kindly note both application form and synopsis sheet are mandatory. Synopsis sheet should only be filled in excel format.
2. Application form and synopsis sheet should be submitted strictly as per prescribed format that can be downloaded from the NABI website.
3. Kindly send application form and synopsis sheet through email only.
4. Kindly do not send any documents with application form and synopsis sheet. Students will be provisionally shortlisted on the basis of information given in the application form and synopsis sheet. All the documents related to eligibility i.e. Age, educational qualification, etc(in-original) will be verified at later stage.
5. No application form and synopsis sheet will be accepted after due date i.e. 28th September,2020
6. Selection of the candidates will be based on academic marks starting from 10th Standard
7. Students should ensure that information mentioned in application form and synopsis sheet is accurate. Once the application form and synopsis sheet is submitted no further request regarding any changes/ information in the will be considered.
8. Any changes in last date for submission of application form and synopsis sheet, procedure for selection, important points etc shall be available only in NABI website. Interested students may kindly see the NABI website before applying for the Biotechsame.
Post a Comment