Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee is currently looking for MSc/BTech Biotech research fellows. Interested Biotech candidates can check out the details given below:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position as per the details given below for the consultancy/ research project under Dr. Rajat Agrawal, Principal investigator, Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
Title of project: Innovations for rural & societal development using Medicinal and Aromatic Plants based products North-West Himalayan Region
Sponsor of the project: Department of Biotechnology
Project position: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Vacancies: One Position
Qualifications: Ph. D/ M. Sc. In Biotech. (with NET)/ B. Tech. in Biotech. (with GATE)
Emoluments: 31000/- Per Month
Duration: 1 year
Job description: To work in the field to understand various issues related to cultivation of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants in North- West Himalayan Region, and to work towards development and dissemination of MAPs, and also need to test on the samples of MAPs.
Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates
- Experience including research, industrial field andothers.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications andexperience.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending theinterview.