One Research Associate position available purely on temporary basis in a project/scheme entitled "Regulation of cell fate: Role of RapGEF1 in differentiation and functional characterization of mutants that cause human developmental disorders" under the CSIR Emeritus Scientist Scheme in the Lab of Dr Vegesna Radha at CSIR-CCMB, Hyderabad.
Notif. No.PN-3/2020 for Research Associate Position on Temporary basis
Name of the position : Research Associate
Essential Qualification : Doctorate (PhD) [in Life Sciences preferably with subjects Molecular Biology, Biochemistry and Cell Biology] as evidenced from published papers in standard refereed journals.
Desirable Qualification : Genetic manipulation of mammalian cells in culture, fluorescence microscopy, recombinant DNA techniques and methods of studying protein properties and functions.
Upper Age Limit : 35 years as on the day on which the application is made.
Emoluments : Rs.47,000/- p.m. consolidated + 24% HRA as applicable/ admissible.
Application closing date: Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 13.09.2020
For any query regarding the application and the status of application write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
General terms and conditions:
- CSIR Emeritus Scientist scheme prevailing guidelines are applicable to these positions.
- This position is purely temporary & on contract basis and is co-terminus with the project’s tenure.
- Eligible candidates are required to submit applications online.
- The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes/tribes/OBC, and women, and physically handicapped candidates.
- Selection of the candidates will be based on initial screening based on qualifications / experience & suitability of the candidates to the nature of research project. Shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview and based on the recommendations of the Selection Committee in interview candidates will be empanelled and appointed. The pool of selected candidates will be valid for a maximum period of one year.
- Empanelment does not provide automatic guarantee of engagement.
- Candidates who have completed their degree with requisite educational qualifications only need to apply.
- The engagement under project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CCMB, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
- All the communication regarding the call for interview will be only through electronic mode (through: E-mail/mobile)
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing for the written test/interview.
- The terms and conditions of engagement of project staff may be amended from time to time.
- The performance of project staff would be reviewed periodically so that candidates not found up to the mark, could be terminated.