|Image courtesy of imagerymajestic|
1. Keep a day for YourselfPlan your holiday in such a way that you dedicate a day to yourself before you join office.
2. Share your StoriesConnect with your colleagues informally. Share your holiday experiences.
3. Take StockClearing e-mails needs to be one of the priorities when you return to work.
4. Get Back SlowlyDon't immerse yourself in work the day you join.
5. PrioritiseAddress the most important issues first. Meeting one or two of your most valuable customers or taking stock of how much work is done on an important project, for instance.
Read more here