Applications are invited in the prescribed format for the Department of Health Research (DHR) Collaborative Research Project entitled, “Effects of Air pollutants on Respiratory Health of Traffic Police Personnel of Major Cities of Tamil Nadu"
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Vacancy: Two (02)
Stipend: Rs. 31,000/- + 16% HRA p.m.
Essential Qualification: Master’s degree in Environmental Sciences / Environmental Biotechnology / Life Sciences / / Biomedical Science or relevant degree Candidate who has qualified with NET / GATE / ICMR / DBT / UGC-CSIR will be preferred.
Desirable: Candidates with experience in handling PCR and air quality monitoring instruments will be preferred.
Age Limit*: Upper age 35 years
Duration: 3 years
2. Name of the Post: Project Technician
No. of Vacancy: One (01)
Stipend: Rs. 16,000/- per month
Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Environmental Sciences / Environmental Biotechnology / Life Sciences / Biomedical Science or relevant degree
Desirable: Candidates with 6 months of experience in the handling human/biological samples or conducting fieldwork
Age Limit*: Upper age 30 years
Duration: 3 years
* 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Female candidates as per Government of India rules.
Note: In the case of other candidates who have not qualified with NET or other National level examinations, the designation will be Research Assistant with the consolidated emolument of Rs. 31,000/- per month
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates can send their resume (indicating name, date of birth/age, address, essential/ technical/ professional qualifications experiences and research work) along with the scanned copies of the educational qualification to the undersigned email id and submit their application through google link provided below on or before 10/10/2020 (before 5.00 pm).
# email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org ## email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Selected candidates will be appointed purely on a temporary basis initially for one year that may be extended based on the performance
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University 3. Candidate should have knowledge of computers like MS Word, MS Excel, and Microsoft PPT etc.
3. The candidate is required to travel in various major cities of the Tamil Nadu in the project area
4. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection
5. The appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained
6. Please give the details of two responsible persons of your locality or two references to whom you are known
7. Selected candidates will have to produce original documents of their qualification, age & experience before joining. If the same are not found correctly, their selection will be canceled immediately.
8. Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply.
9. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications, academic career, performance in the selection interview and the need of the project
10. Applications will be screened and candidates whose fulfill the criteria will be shortlisted for interview
11. Only selected candidates will be communicated and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
12. Date, time and mode of the interview will be communicated later.