JRF Biotechnology; Job in Thiruvananthapuram
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Junior Research Fellow in a DST funded research project entitled "Investigating the role of superoxide in regulating the major events during embryo implantation" in the laboratory of Dr. Malini Laloraya at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:Candidate must have a post graduate Degree in any area of Biological Sciences with a minimum of 60% marks.
- DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:Valid JRF/ Score in national level exam conducted by the Central Govt. Departs/ Agencies such as CSIR-UGC-National Eligibility Test (NET) including Lecturership/ MHRD - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engg (GATE)/ DBT-Biotechnology Eligibility test/)/ Joint Graduate Entrance Exam for Biology & Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JBEEBILS)/ ICMR - JRF Entrance Exam.
- AGE:Below 28 years as on March 20, 2020. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
- EMOLUMENTS:Rs. 31,000 16% HRA per month. Candidates who do not have NET/GATE certification will be eligible for Rs. 12,000/- + 16% HRA per month.
- DURATION:Initially for a period of one year and extendable up to three years or till termination of the project whichever is earlier based on performance evaluation.skills-Qualifications-M.Sc Experience-freshers