Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research is looking for an Embryologist. Candidates having MSc Life Sciences / Zoology / Microbiology / Genetics / Biotechnology / Biochemistry can apply for this job.
Applications are invited by the Director, JIPMER, for JIPMER Recruitment 2021 from eligible candidates to fill the Embryologist post on a contract basis
Position Name: Embryologist
Consolidated pay: INR 60,000/- per month
No. of Positions: 1 – UR (One)
Essential Qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized University
M.Sc. in Life Sciences / Zoology / Microbiology / Genetics / Physiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Anatomy / Endocrinology from a recognized University.
B.V.Sc. Degree from a recognized University
Experience: 1-year experience in In-vitro Fertilization lab/clinic of a recognized Centre with knowledge in all respects of IVF Techniques including ICSI/IMSI.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years as on closing date
The experience will be considered only after obtaining essential qualification.
The closing date for receipt of the application will be considered as the cutoff date for computing the upper age limit and experience
NOTE: Application Fee (INR 500/- for UR & OBC and INR 250/- for SC & ST) must be paid through SBI Collect. No fee for PWD candidates.
How to Apply
One set of filled in application (Annexure-I) along with self-attested certificates/testimonials, Registration & Additional Registration certificate issued by MCI, Experience certificate, NOC (if applicable), other related documents/publications, and e-Receipt for Fee Payment through SBI COLLECT must be sent to the following address on or before 18.01.2021 (Monday) by 4:30 P.M.
The Deputy Director (Admn.),
JIPMER, Puducherry 605 006
The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed as:
“Application for the Post of ……………… on Contract Basis at JIPMER, Puducherry”
In addition to the above, the softcopy of the application along with all the above said self-attested enclosures must also be sent to email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
1. The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS and will be initially for a period of 11 months with effect from the date of joining and extension will be granted for further period, if it is required by the administration. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically.
2. The appointment can be terminated at any time before the expiry of the period of 11 months referred to above, with one month’s notice without assigning any reason or if the person’s work is considered unsatisfactory by the Competent Authority.
3. If the appointee wishes to resign his/her job, he/she has to serve one month’s notice or remit one month’s salary or pay thereof, as the case may be proportionate to the shortfall in the notice period.
4. The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The Competent Authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
5. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion, Allowances etc. or any other benefits available to the regular employees of this Institute.
6. The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post of JIPMER Puducherry/JIPMER Karaikal.
7. The appointee shall be on a whole time appointment at JIPMER, Puducherry and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
8. The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority.
9. On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed proforma.
10. The appointee will not be entitled to any T.A. for attending the interview and joining the appointment.
11. Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
12. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from the service and also such other action as the Government may deem it necessary.
13. The Competent Authority reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
14. The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which the Department will issue TDS Certificate/s.
15. The contract appointment is purely temporary and will remain valid up to the contractual period for which the engagement is approved on each occasion.
16. The contract appointee will not be eligible to get official accommodation/quarters allotment within the campus as applicable to the other regular employees of this Institute.
17. The contract appointee shall in no case represent or give opinion or advice to others in any matter which is adverse to the interest of the Institute.
18. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
19. The Contractually engaged person(s) should not have been convicted by any court of law
Last Date: 18.01.2021 (Monday)