Kerala Agricultural University Jobs 2020 – Biotech/ Food Tech/ Biochem Research Assistant Post. KAU has announced vacancies for research assistant posts. If you are from the Biotech/ Biochem/ Food Tech/ Microbiology background, then this is your chance to join Kerala Agricultural University. Check below for further details on KAU Jobs:
KERALA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
PINEAPPLE RESEARCH STATION
Vazhakulam, Muvattupuzha, Kerala – 686 670, India
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for filling up the temporary post of Research Assistant (2 Nos) under the project ‘Promotion of Passion Fruit Value Chain for Conservation Based and Sustainable Livelihood Practices in Project Landscape’ at PRS, Vazhakulam for a period of 18 months.
Position Name: Research Assistant
Position Name: 02 (Two)
Emoluments: INR 22,000/- per month.
Essential Qualifications: B.Sc. Agri/ Hort OR First class M.Sc. in Botany/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Food Technology / Microbiology.
Desirable: Two years of experience in KAU or ICAR institutes, Computer proficiency.
Job Description: Survey of land holdings in Chinnakanal, Munnar, Devikulam, Vattavada, Marayur, Idamalakudy, Mankulam, Adimali, Kuttampuzha, Farmer motivation, Market survey, Analysis of fresh fruits and products.
How to apply
Candidates have to use the Xerox copy of the application form given below along with Self-attested copies of the following certificates/documents should be enclosed
- Certificate to prove date of birth
- Caste/ non-creamy layer certificate in case of SC/ST and OBC
- SSLC mark list
- VHSE/ Plus Two/ Equivalent
- B.Sc. degree certificate
- B.Sc. mark list
- M. Sc. degree certificate
- M. Sc. Mark list
- Certificate of computer proficiency
- Certificate of previous experiences in related works, if any
- The originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview
Filled in applications in an envelope superscribed ‘Application for Project Fellow’ complete in all respects should be sent to the Assistant Professor & Head, Pineapple Research Station, Vazhakulam, Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam District, Kerala, PIN-686 670.
Last date and time for receipt of application is 05/08/2020, 4. 00 pm
Date and time of interview will be intimated through E-mail.
Terms and conditions
- Applications received late or those incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected without notice and the decision of the undersigned on such matters will be final.
- Copy of certificates/documents attached to the application and verified at the time of the interview alone will be considered.
- The positions are temporary and the incumbents stand terminated on termination of the scheme.
- The incumbents will not have any claim for future appointment to any other post in the University.
Post a Comment