SSC CGL 2020
Name of the Board - Staff Selection Commission
Post Name - Group “B” and Group “C”
Vacancy - Various
Start Date to Apply - 15.09.2020
Last Date to Apply - 15.10.2020
Tier I Exam - March 2021
Status - Notification Released Soon
Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer:
Essential Qualifications: Bachelor‟s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
During the period of probation direct recruits shall have to qualify the “Subordinate Audit/ Accounts Service Examination” in respective branches for confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
Junior Statistical Officer:
Bachelor‟s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; or Bachelor‟s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Statistical Investigator Grade-II
Bachelor‟s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course.
All other Posts
Bachelor‟s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before 01-01-2020.
Candidate should have an age limit of between 18 yrs to 32 yrs and it differs from post to post.
Candidates will have a pay of Level 4 to Level 08 in the pay matrix
Scheme of the Examination
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification.
The Commission reserves the right to make changes in the Scheme of Examination.
How to apply, Application Fee and Mode of Payment
- The applications must be submitted through online mode only. For detailed instructions on filling online application, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV.
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to mentioned date in notification. However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to mentioned date provided the challan has been generated by them before mentioned date
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown „Incomplete‟ and this information is printed on the top of the 15 printout of online Application Form. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the „Payment Status” link provided in the candidate‟s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.