This page provides information on contacting Australian Immigration Offices outside Australia. They may include:
- location of Australian Visa Office responsible for specific country, region or economy
- a Service Delivery Partner (SDP) to provide visa application services on behalf of the department - if the Australian Visa Office has an agreement with another company
- where to direct your visa or citizenship enquiries (Australian Visa Office or SDP)
- how to lodge your application
- hours of operation – counter and telephone
- website addresses.
Use the list below to find the responsible Australian Visa Office for your country, region or economy.